So where is the rugby thread, thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had a look, and I can't seem to find a thread about the weekends Rugby. That's a bit strange, I would have thought there would be a fair few England rugby fans on here.

Anyway I was busy all day Saturday so I never got to see the game. What was the score?........:biggrin::wacko::biggrin:

England lost to a better team! End of story. There's no sham(e) in that. :biggrin:
Talent is one thing, but if you don't play with passion (as England have a habit of doing too often at present), then results will, and do, speak for themselves.

ChrisKH

Guru
As soon as I saw the rain and wind I knew we were in for a bad day at the office. I have no idea wtf England are playing at, at the moment but it isn't rugby. Congratulations to the Scots who played, as usual, with more heart.

Yep. Well done Scotland who played with enough heart to beat an extremely mediocre bunch who turned out wearing the England shirts. Harrying, harassing everywhere, with good catchers to field and return the aimless England kicking game...The black hole of Calcutta Cup. :biggrin::biggrin:

Och aye the noo :wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Emgland are inept and one dimensional. I don't know if there is anyone better out there to pick but they have no idea how to get behind the opposition. They'll only win the occasional attritional game.

Don't even get me started on the England cricket team!:biggrin::biggrin:!

As for the football team.xx(:wacko:

p.s. Congrats to the Scots on a thoroughly merited victory

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Keith Oates said:

Oops, didn't see that. Sorry Keith!

As I said, I didn't see the game, but it does sound like it had more to do with England playing poorly, than a great Scottish victory.

My wife, being English, wasn't too amused!

Top Bottom