So who is this Nora Virus?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
She doesn't live around my way. Although quite a few people seem to be taken by her:ohmy: What is her claim to fame, Is she the Nell Gwynn of the modern age? I think we should be told.

Pete

She's famous for having been seen in the barf, I believe. Anyone got any piccies?

she must be very intimidating/frightening judging by the number of people who get the s**** when shes around.- sorry to anyone suffering!

wafflycat

Having had Norwalk virus, a.k.a. norovirus, a.k.a. winter vomiting virus several years ago, anyone who really has it has my utmost sympathy. It is *horrible*

Literally within seconds of feeling ill, you end up being sick out of both ends at the same time and you feel like you want to die, never mind feeoing like you're going to die. Temperature goes through the roof, then you feel freezing cold, then you throw up at the same time as it'c coming out the other end... Goes on for 48 hours and keeps you feeling weak for a week.

Ah yes, fond memories of that week in Leeds. Not!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
wafflycat said:
Having had Norwalk virus, a.k.a. norovirus, a.k.a. winter vomiting virus several years ago, anyone who really has it has my utmost sympathy. It is *horrible*

Literally within seconds of feeling ill, you end up being sick out of both ends at the same time and you feel like you want to die, never mind feeoing like you're going to die. Temperature goes through the roof, then you feel freezing cold, then you throw up at the same time as it'c coming out the other end... Goes on for 48 hours and keeps you feeling weak for a week.

Ah yes, fond memories of that week in Leeds. Not!

No pictures please!xx(:ohmy:

Top Bottom