
"20-30 metres"? I would have thought that is leaving it far far to late, 1 or 2 cars come along and your stuck in the wrong lane. I like to get into the correct lane early; may be that's the lorry driver coming out in me.

"20-30 metres"? I would have thought that is leaving it far far to late, 1 or 2 cars come along and your stuck in the wrong lane. I like to get into the correct lane early; may be that's the lorry driver coming out in me.

You are right, someone taught say in a rural area would also need to be taught in central london etc, there is no easy way, just like driving, the real learning comes after you pass.
Yes jonny jeez that is indeed, I actually prefer it here, some lovely cycle routes, countryside once out of the town centre.![]()