So who's next to get

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Banned-011109L_0.jpg

Plax

Guru
Why, have I missed something

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Plax said:
Why, have I missed something

I got banjoed for a few days and since then not allowed on. On again now though but I've drawn a quick picture of me as no doubt I still am in the ..............................

courant-dog-house.jpg

iGaz

My classified advert clearly listed as F/S eBay, keeps vanishing!! Is there someone in a yellow tab-bard in charge now!!??

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
iGaz said:
My classified advert clearly listed as F/S eBay, keeps vanishing!! Is there someone in a yellow tab-bard in charge now!!??

There's a rule that :-

Posting details of items you are selling on internet auction sites is not permitted

Clearly stated in the sticky in 'For Sale'

That's why your ad keeps vanishing.

TVC

I'm with Plax, I didn't notice you were gone

iGaz

TheDoctor said:
There's a rule that :-

Posting details of items you are selling on internet auction sites is not permitted

Clearly stated in the sticky in 'For Sale'

That's why your ad keeps vanishing.

I know that now. I haven't been on for ages hence I was wondering why it kept disappearing. My bad!!:biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
It was only introduced a few weeks ago and it's managed to catch quite a few people out, so don't feel too bad ... :biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

ComedyPilot said:
Behave then.

[Wink]

Welcome back.

Cheers

Oh I don't know if I can promise that!!! I'd need to stop drinking and like winding people up and there's not much chance of me changing either :blush:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

rich p said:
Mrs Greedo when she found out that he'd been banned and was consequently going to have to talk to her:ohmy:

I'll have you know auld yin that Mrs Greedo has long dark brown hair now.

Top Bottom