So wtf happened to all the fireworks this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
We had fireworks.Somebody opened MY bottle of wine.To put out a bloody airship that was on fire over Meanwood.;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The fireworks all stopped promptly last night, enough to let the cats out for a loo trip !!

Anyone fancy a party - got loads of beer, wine, fizz and champers left over !!! Munching my way through last night's chili leftovers.....

They must have been here in Stockholm! :wacko:

It was like being in Gaza last night! The fireworks started about 20.00 and finished about 02.30. It was -8 and apparently there were tens of thousands of people out and about! ;)

And there's still some fools letting off rockets now! :thumbsup:

louise

My nana wanted some to set off we relised att 11pm that her garden was too small to set them off in so we headed out, nana in her pjs and dressing gown with a coat over the top to a vacant farmers field and set them off there. It was very funny:biggrin::biggrin: got back just on midnight (after I had put the fire in the hedgerow out)

derall

Guru
Quiet here. I usually get woken up at midnight when the fireworks start. Last night I slept right through until four o'clock, when the neighbours got back from the London event

Very quiet here to, although the neighbour over the back of us who has been known to let off the Somme barrage at midnight in past years set the whole lot off at around half ten, so methinks that someone lit the fuse by accident.

ChrisKH

Guru
Reasonably quiet where I was. My panorama has an uninterrupted view of the Kent coast, but we didn't see much coming from that direction and usually there's loads.
Indicative of how things are, I think, was when I went into our local chinese takeaway at about 9.00 pm on NY eve and it was empty 'cept for me and one other. I got a rather large order within ten minutes. Usually the place is packed, esepcially Xmas and New Year.

Top Bottom