So.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Willow said:
Also looking after pets rabbits and the like while people are away is quite lucrative. Print some leaflets and deliver round the local roads. In case I'm giving the wrong impression I'm no pet lover just thinking of things that can raise a bit of cash.

What is wrong with being a pet lover :evil:

Dave5N

Über Member
LLB said:
What is wrong with being a pet lover :evil:

Illegality. Immorality. Ill-health.

purplepolly

Kovu said:
I have now lost my job, tomorrow is my last day.

But strangley I am chilled in my room and upbeat. :evil:

I got made redundant earlier in the year, I've now got another job, one of the first I applied for but started 12 weeks later (due to them sorting through all the applications, interviews, background checks, credit checks, references...). To be honest I wasn't sad to leave, having got stuck in a bit of a rut there and the new one is a lot closer to home. So at the risk of sounding like a cliche, the change can be a good thing. Just don't get disheartened if it takes a while to sort something else out, it's just how things are despite all the people out there who think everyone who's unemployed can immediately walk into another job.

I'm so old....

Sacked from Woolies? Ah, so what....You're not so old that it matters.
No worries. Other stuff will happen. You're cute and very intelligent, you'll sort something.
Argh. Beer. Wine. Port. Rum. Etc....

:evil:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Kovu

Surely you can get a job at Huddersfield Town as their new Star Striker? :?::laugh:
The wage drop from Woolies will be a kick in the head but a job's a job right?

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Kovu

Surely you can get a job at Huddersfield Town as their new Star Striker? ;):biggrin:
The wage drop from Woolies will be a kick in the head but a job's a job right?

They bloody well need one!! And I dont think I'd be worse then what they got. I was thinking of applying for the manager job a while back, got them to the premier league on fifa 09. Cant be that hard can it? :biggrin:

Top Bottom