Sofa Sourcing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Don't all the sales start on Boxing Day? You have to queue up at "Sofas are Us" starting about now....:blush:

Bigtallfatbloke

1)go to B&Q and buy a tin of paint...they do a matching service

2) Go to blankets R us and get matching throw overs

3) with the money you just saved buy a new Bianchi

...glad I could help:rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
What is it with the whole 'new sofas in time for Christmas' thing?

Why would you buy new sofas just in time for the season of small children visiting, red wine aplenty and inebriated people trying to juggle drinks and plates of buffet snacks? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me...

OP
OP
S

sheddy

Legendary Member
Please understand I won't be buying anything (She is) I just wanted some advice :blush:
BTW this would be the first new sofa we have ever bought. We normally get other peoples cast offs but this time her hormones are raging and won't accept anything less......(If I don't post again you will know why)

ChrisKH

Guru
I bought my last one from DFS approx. 10-15 years ago and it's still going strong (green leather - sorry veggies). I would probably go back there, the service was good. But as everyone said, wait for the sales.................since getting one now before Xmas would be akin to me winning the king of the mountains shirt (i.e. nigh on impossible).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When I go sofa shopping, I like to counter the boredom by making comments like "Sofa so good", or "Mmm, good for sh@gging on, that one", or "Has Dr. Who hiding potential" etc etc.

Top Bottom