SOLD -2 x cycling jackets (Aldi specials)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pclay

Veteran
2 x Large cycling Jackets.

These are large cycling jackets from Aldi. One is bright green, worn only a handful of times and in great condition. One is black and red, never worn.

These are fleece lined and have a 'high street' fit, but quite tight on the arms (biceps). I am 6ft2 103-105cm chest and they fit me fine. 3 rear pockets and a zipped pocket.

These jackets have no breathability, so are not ideal for cycling hard. They are best for pootling around when you put in no effort and you don't want to even sweat (in my opinion).

Willing to take an offer or split, but I need to cover postage costs witch will be about £6 (£3 each) I reckon.

IMG_1702.JPG IMG_1703.JPG IMG_1704.JPG IMG_1705.JPG

2 x Large cycling Jackets.

These are large cycling jackets from Aldi. One is bright green, worn only a handful of times and in great condition. One is black and red, never worn.

These are fleece lined and have a 'high street' fit, but quite tight on the arms (biceps). I am 6ft2 103-105cm chest and they fit me fine. 3 rear pockets and a zipped pocket.

These jackets have no breathability, so are not ideal for cycling hard. They are best for pootling around when you put in no effort and you don't want to even sweat (in my opinion).

Willing to take an offer or split, but I need to cover postage costs witch will be about £6 (£3 each) I reckon.

View attachment 392506 View attachment 392507 View attachment 392508 View attachment 392509
What kind of price are you thinking inc postage?

OP
OP
pclay

pclay

Veteran
Doh, sorry, I missed that. I was looking for £15 (for both of them) with free postage. Thanks Paul

Top Bottom