SOLD. 2015 Dolan L'Etape Full Carbon Road Bike - 54 cm (Medium). £295

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
TBH, I've never ridden a full carbon road bike before. If I was into road cycling which alas, I'm not, I'd have to have one.☺

Last edited:
OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
Gloucester is @ 25 miles north of Bristol.

It's a double compact. You really don't need to go smaller. I'm no way a strong legged cyclist and it's fine for me.

In an era of Google maps I was sort of kidding about Gloucester's location.
And I really do need to go smaller: electric bikes are in my non-too-distant future so I'd be ending my human powered era, a last hurrah if you like, with my first taste of a bike made of soot.. I suppose I might get away with a 'low' cassette, I see miche do a campag compatible 16 - 30.

OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
So how strenuous is your objection to couriering it, perhaps asking your LBS to do the honours?

Hi.

I'm not averse to posting it. I've sent @ 40 bikes as I used to do a lot of restorations.

This doesn't fall in to the same category tbh as it's so new and there's nothing that needs doing.

I used to use Paisley Freight. I'll PM you in the morning but, alas, like everything else these days, it's not cheap. I tend to over package just to prevent damage from careless couriers.

I think It's going to be in the region of £45 to send it to you.

Finding a suitable bike box is more of a headache than it used to be but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to source one.

Regards Pete.

Top Bottom