[SOLD] 280 litre roof box - brand new.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a 280 litre roof box I need to sell. It is what eBay would describe as brand new (other). It has never been used, it has never been driven on a car, but it has been fitted to a car.
coffre-de-toit-court-280l.jpg

The RRP on this particular one is very nearly £250.00.

I'm after £100 for this one, as I say, it is brand new.

All fixings, instructions, lock and keys are included. I even have the original box!

I believe this is a Thule made roof box although it is not Thule branded.

It's obviously bulky and as such it needs collecting from Bolton, BL3. Although as I have the box you are welcome to arrange a courier to collect. That said I have no facility to weigh it so not sure how viable this is, the offer's there though.

PM me if your interested.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
It's not got anything apart from a stuck on Peugeot badge on the back of it. It came with one Peugeot and one Citroen badge as it was supplied by Peugeot UK.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Right then, I've taken some pics today, (I'm not photographer mind). Ignore the yellow stickers you can see, they'll be removed, it's just while it's been on display.
The lock operates a triple set of catches along the inside of the box, and there are two keys with it.
The dimensions are,
L: 1300mm W: 1300mm H: 340mm
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Norm

Thank you kind Sir :thumbsup: Could you on the old software or did I imagine it?
No worries and I can't remember... I think so but I wouldn't put money on it.

Any probs like that, use the report button and someone will pick it up. Strangely, I only opened the thread because I thought "208 litres... that's a strange size!" :giggle:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
No-one tempted by this in time for the holiday season?

If not it will be going on fleabay next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom