SOLD - 55cm Salsa La Raza - Dura ace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
As always I have limited space in my house and out-house, I've picked up a recumbent trike so I've got to sell two bikes. The first one being this, I'll decide on the other over the next few weeks.

Anyway, for sale is a lovely Salsa La Raza with full Dura Ace groupset making a very lightweight (sub 8kg by bathroom scales) bike that can take mudguards (just).

La Raza Frameset, True temper OX Platinum steel (similar to 853) 54cm ctc seat tube, 55 cm ctc top
Dura ace Cranks, rear mech, front mech, shifters, and brake callipers
105 cassette
Superstar components wheelset (1.5kg) with sapim xray bladed spokes
Titanium set back seatpost
Deda stem and handlebars
Lightweight conti innertubes with almost brand new (100miles) conti gp 4000s ii folding tyres
PDW mudguards (not pictured), used once.
Saddle and pedals not included but if needed I could find some SPD 520s that still work and a cheap saddle I've got kicking around.

The bike is in nice condition but the paint got damaged is shipping to me due to poor packaging, I've shown this in the pictures. There is also some light marks on the rims due to the shipping as well. All works fine with no brake juddering though. The headset is smooth and no play in the cranks. The only thing I would change if I was keeping the bike would be the gear cables as they're a bit short.

Looking for £450 plus postage,

ACOZyW8.jpg
M0BCxkW.jpg
6HPniew.jpg
9Y5OEsA.jpg
bZ03rwU.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@fossala such a shame it wasn't packaged well , nice looking bike either way

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
@fossala such a shame it wasn't packaged well , nice looking bike either way
I've had such bad luck with buying bikes recently. I have bought 5 bikes in the last 8 months and 3 have turned up damaged, the other two I collected. To be honest, when a bike turns up like that it just turns me right off the bike as I knew how nice it could of been. I did get a £100 refund and only paid £500 so if I get £400 back I'll be happy.

Saying this, someone is coming round to view it in the next 15 mins.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I've had such bad luck with buying bikes recently. I have bought 5 bikes in the last a 3 have turned up damaged, the other two I collected. To be honest, when a bike turns up like that it just turns me right off the bike as I knew how nice it could of been. I did get a £100 refund and only paid £500 so if I get £400 back I'll be happy.

Saying this, someone is coming round to view it in the next 15 mins.

fingers crossed then , and i know what you mean re turning you off

Top Bottom