SOLD Altura Reflex Gilet Large - Now Reduced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andywinds

Do you know what this is in inches?

OP
OP
G

GJT

Über Member
Just measured this from edge to edge of the bottom of the 3 reflective bits on the front and it is 18.5 inches

OP
OP
G

GJT

Über Member
Thanks Colin

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Delivered very promptly - thanks @GJT!

The gilet is just right for me. It is quite a snug fit at the moment but I am a few pounds over the weight that I want to be. It should be a perfect fit once I have shed that blubber, but will still be usable in the mean time.

If anybody else is thinking of buying one of these Altura gilets - they are nicely made. The L size would be a perfect fit for someone about 6 feet tall and with a 34 inch waist, but would probably be fine for those 5' 10" - 6' 2" tall and with a waist size in the range 32"- 36" and a normal chest measurement for someone of that build. (Bodybuilders need not apply!) Ideal for cool weather rather than freezing conditions.

PS I have now done a few rides wearing the gilet in chilly windy conditions and it has been very good. It neatly plugs the gap between milder conditions suitable for my lightweight gilet, and severe conditions when I will be wearing my heavy-duty jacket.

Last edited:
Top Bottom