[SOLD] - Brand new thermarest prolite plus brand new unopened for sal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephenjubb

Über Member
now sold

Brand new thermarest prolite plus regular brand new unopened for sale £55 plus postage of £6 royal mail special delivery.

Why am I selling, I went camping last november and 1 day before due to leave my old thermarest developed into a baloon (the laminating had come loose). I had to buy another thermarest straight away as I could not wait for a replacement.

I have just got around to sending the faulty on back and within a week a brand new unopened was sent to me, I do not need it, hence the reason for sale.

You have no worries about not buying direct from a shop, if you get a problem with this thermarest, you simply send it back to them and they will replace it no matter how long you have had it (a lifetime guarantee). This is of course subject to their usual common sense rules of use (i.e. if you abuse it in whatever manner the guarantee is not applicable)

therm1.jpg
therm2.jpg
therm3.jpg

Description...

The ProLite Plus is now 20% warmer than the origional ProLite 4 and is now the warmest, ultralight self inflating mattress in this range.
Features...
Innovative die-cut foam makes it more efficient than ever
Ideal choice for ski touring, cold weather expeditions and winter camping
Dimensions: 51 x 183cm
Weight: 680g
Thickness: 3.8cm
R-Value: 3.8

Roadkill

Hi Stephen, have PM'ed you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom