SOLD - Brompton S6L Black Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Due to recent issues with my Kinesis titanium frame breaking and the need to replace it, its with a great of reluctance that I need to part company with my Brompton. :cry:

Its the S6L (wide ratio) model in orange and black which I believe was a limited edition?

I purchased it brand new from On Your Bike in Birmingham on 13th August 2016. I bought it for my lad to ride from New Street station to Aston University and back, a huge two miles round trip, which he only did for a year them moved to Cardiff Uni and living on the campus. That said he never rode it in the rain as he didn't master the art of holding an umbrella and riding at the same time.

After that, it has been sat in his old room gathering dust and maybe used if we went on holiday once or twice to ride up and down the sea front.

As you can see from the photos its pretty much immaculate, with no marks on the frame at all, but as the photos show, there are some scratch's on the pedals.

It is genuinely a very reluctant sale, as one day we thought that we might buy another one for riding around together on holiday, but its not going to be I'm afraid.

I would like to get £1050 for it and due to its size and weight, it would have to be collection only, I am in Redditch, Worcestershire.
**Price dropped to £950**

20230211_154146.jpg

20230211_154535.jpg

20230211_154112.jpg

20230211_154527.jpg

20230211_154123.jpg

Last edited:

Nibor

Bewildered
That is called an S6L Black Edition I have the same one with an M Bar good luck with the sale

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
That is called an S6L Black Edition I have the same one with an M Bar good luck with the sale

Thanks @Nibor I knew there was something different about it but couldn't recall exactly what it was, title now amended. As mentioned, in my first post, it has to go in order to fund my replacement titanium frame, which is really annoying on both accounts!

Top Bottom