[SOLD] Charge Spoon Cromo Saddle

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Selling my Charge Spoon saddle, only around a month and a half old, due to preferring another one. Only got one bike so there's no use for it! There's a few faults with it, the Charge logos are slightly faded to black, it's a bit dirty on the underside and the writing on the rails is faded away. Nothing wrong with the top though.

£12 posted, will ship tomorrow.

95lTy.jpg

d0GLj.jpg

7U9HI.jpg

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

FYI, you're in brand new Spoon territory at that price.

Lowered to £10 + £2 P&P?

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Selling my Charge Spoon saddle, only around a month and a half old, due to preferring another one. Only got one bike so there's no use for it! There's a few faults with it, the Charge logos are slightly faded to black, it's a bit dirty on the underside and the writing on the rails is faded away. Nothing wrong with the top though.

£12 posted, will ship tomorrow.

95lTy.jpg

d0GLj.jpg

7U9HI.jpg

Yes please! I'm ultra keen and in desperate need as I pick up the bike I need it for tomorrow! Please PM me your PayPal address!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Yes please! I'm ultra keen and in desperate need as I pick up the bike I need it for tomorrow! Please PM me your PayPal address!

Really sorry Andrew, it's no longer for sale. My fault for not removing the ad, sorry! :sad:

siadwell

Guru
I've got a brand new one you could have for £15 plus postage (which I calculate as £2.20 second class or £2.70 first class).

It's the 2011 cromo model in black with orange logos.

siadwell

Guru
The offer's open to anyone else who wants it, otherwise I'll return it to Wiggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom