*Sold* Dawes Galaxy (631) 21"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richard Broomhead

Now sold, Thanks.

Edited to fix broken link...

Dawes Galaxy 21" £325

Spec/measurements:
Seat Tube (ctre to top of seat clamp) 53.5cm
Top Tube (ctre-ctre) 55cm
Standover height 77cm (Top tube has a slight slope, this measurement is taken around the midway point between seat tube and head tube)
I'm 5'6" & am OK on this bike, you certainly wouldn't want to be any smaller, and you'd be OK up to about 5'9" or 10 depending upon how high you like your saddle

Reynolds 631 Frame, 9 Speed Shimano Deore with bar-end shifters, Rigida Nova Rims (minimal wear), rear rack, fitted with brand new 28mm Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres and tubes. There is a little cable rub to each side of the head tube, and one of the brake levers is missing the plastic trim/spacer between the lever and the hood, and there is a little chipping to the paint at the very ends of the drop-outs, but that aside it is in lovely condition.

Pics can be downloaded here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/255387614/Dawes Galaxy 54cm.zip Several biggish, but zipped files - shouldn't take more than about 40 seconds to download.

Bike is in Blackburn, but I work in Bolton & Manchester and have relatives near Matlock in Derbyshire so collection/delivery in these areas would be fairly simple. I've never boxed-up and couriered a bike before, but wouldn't rule it out, but cash on collection/delivery would be preferable as it allows the chance to see/try out the bike.

If you'd like more photos/measurements please DM
Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:
FWIW I'd take your mobile number off Richard.

@biggs682 might fancy it.

Dawes.png

Top Bottom