SOLD>Dawes Galaxy Plus 2014 hardly used

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SimonH

Regular
For sale Dawes Galaxy Plus, 2014 model,size 53,only done about50 miles, so it's like a new bike, has disc brakes ,check Dawes website for full spec spec ,they are almost £1000. ,I would consider a decent road bike in part ex ,size large/ 58cm otherwise . £500 .I'm in Teeside/North York. MOD EDIT: Tel no removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Drago

Legendary Member
Forgive me, I usually steer clear of For Sale ads unless I'm buying, but isn't the thread title misleading if it's done 50 miles?

OP
OP
S

SimonH

Regular
Forgive me, I usually steer clear of For Sale ads unless I'm buying, but isn't the thread title misleading if it's done 50 miles?
i know it sounds too good to be true, The person who i bought it from had medical issues and used it once, i wanted a comfy ,long distance bike with mudguards so i bought it, ive been out twice and tourers are not for me,the bike is showroom condition, any inspection welcome.im asking £500 or may consider a decent roadbike that i can attach mudguards.

vickster

Legendary Member
What don't you like about it? How would a roadbike with mudguards be different (presumably you can remove the rack if required)

OP
OP
S

SimonH

Regular
I have a carbon road bike and a fixie and a mountain bike, but I really fancied a tourer/ winter trainer for inclement weather and long distance rides, But I don't like the weight of the bike or the bar end shifters and I prefer the speed of a standard bike, but it would be an excellent buy for anyone thinking of buying a new tourer.

Top Bottom