[SOLD] Dawes Sardar 26" steel touring bike

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by srw, 5 Aug 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srw

srw It's a bit more complicated than that...

£300 ono - pickup from Buckinghamshire, central London or Guildford.

2004 model, 46cm size. Would probably suit someone about 5'6", give or take a few inches. Pretty good condition given the age - it's done about 1500 miles, mostly unladen.

The Dawes site isn't responding at the moment, so I can't confirm sizing or spec, but...

As original spec, apart from the saddle (see below).
    Front and rear expedition racks, bar-end shifters (Shimano Deore LX 3 x 7 mountain-bike gearing), V-brakes (rear blocks just replaced), Mavic 36-spoke wheels, Marathon 26" x 1.50 tyres, three bottle cage mounting points.

IMGP4788.JPG

The saddle on it is a Selle Italia gel flow men's saddle. We've got the women's equivalent (153mm width) or a white Specialized women's Riva (153mm width) which could go on instead.

Reason for sale: it's too small for me! It was the bike I bought off the internet which got me back riding; I had a stem extender and a long seatpost on it. It's too big for Mrs W, so I hope someone else will appreciate it.

2. OP
    OP
    srw

srw It's a bit more complicated than that...

Now sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice