[SOLD] dhb baselayer size XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
now £10 posted

format

Über Member
How warm is this? Would it be alright to wear during summer? Or would I be too warm in the Scottish sun ie not really higher than 20c.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
How warm is this? Would it be alright to wear during summer? Or would I be too warm in the Scottish sun ie not really higher than 20c.
on it's own it would be fine - under another layer it might get too warm above 20 degrees C but would be fine below 20, although it is claimed that they regulate temperature so that they keep you warm in winter and cool in summer.

format

Über Member
How the hell do I PM somebody here? My email address is e[dot]gillies[at]gmail[dot]com. If you email me I'll give you address and take your payment details bank transfer okay?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How the hell do I PM somebody here? My email address is e[dot]gillies[at]gmail[dot]com. If you email me I'll give you address and take your payment details bank transfer okay?

Click on their avatar, then click 'start a conversation'

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It goes under ''conversation'' in your inbox on here. Curiously, I was out in a DHB baselayer with a thin jersey over it (about 18 degrees but I like to be very warm). Owing to a bit of incompetence I managed to go over the handlebars and over a bonnet before landing in a heap on the ground. Though my elbow hit the road first it didn't even mark the baselayer! Well, apart from the roadmuck, that is; the fabric is undamaged. Not the kind of test you'd want to regularly give your clothing but it passed.:whistle:

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I've PMed you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom