SOLD. Endura Humvee Trousers (L) now £25 inc postage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Need some cycling trousers for the winter months?

I bought these in error - I needed the medium size. I've worn them probably for 100 miles of cycling so they are used but in very good condition.

They have an elasticated waist band, pockets galore and zip up and velcro lower legs. Tough as old boots. Probably suit someone with a 34 to 38 waist.

£25 including postage within UK.
20230919_142137.jpg

Attachments

• 20230919_142153.jpg
    20230919_142153.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

Still rolling along
Belt now reunited with trousers and included in sale at £25 including postage.

OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

Still rolling along
Is there a sizing guide? If they're suitable for 33 34 waist I'd be interested.

Endura's size guide suggests 35-37" waist.
I'm 34" waist 31" inseam and medium build (75kg) and they are baggy and long on me, whereas the Medium is perfect.

So unless you are longer in the leg and/or much heavier built than me I think you'd find them wearable but baggy.

Hope that helps.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Many thanks, @All uphill - the trousers just arrived and they do fit me perfectly! :smile:

They will be great for my short winter rides and also for walks when conditions are not too hot. I am going to Scarborough for a couple of days soon. I will wear them for that trip. They should be ideal for the exposed walk to Robin Hood's Bay.

OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

Still rolling along
Many thanks, @All uphill - the trousers just arrived and they do fit me perfectly! :smile:

They will be great for my short winter rides and also for walks when conditions are not too hot. I am going to Scarborough for a couple of days soon. I will wear them for that trip. They should be ideal for the exposed walk to Robin Hood's Bay.

I'm delighted!

Top Bottom