**SOLD**Felt TK2 track/fixed bike for sale 52cm.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am putting my Felt TK2 2010 fixed gear Track bike up for sale as it has not been used for the last 3 years. Size small 52cm top tube, 52cm seat tube

It is original spec apart from the Chainring is now a Miche Advanced 49T ring. I still have the original 48T chainring and it will be included. Also included is a set of Miche Tubular Pistard wheels with fairly new Challenge Pista 22mm Tub tyres glued on. The good, very lightly used bike originally me and my son rode it just a handful of times, then my daughter rode/raced it for just 2 seasons. Never been on the road only velodromes, never had brakes fitted etc. From 6ft away it looks like a brand new bike, the present 2016 bikes are virtually the same apart from the wheels. Current RRP 1599 ( you can get them for less) I am asking 400 quid. ( look pedals not included)

The only damage to the paint is spanner marks around the wheel bolts, very slight discoloration blemishes you have to look for, saddle has 2 scuffs, the original wheels have some slight grubby marks on the decals. The Miche tub wheels have one of the decals slightly rubbed but the wheels are straight and undamaged, slight glue blemishes
. The bar tape is grubby but you would want to change that anyway. The original rear wheel has 2 slight marks on the hub where the chain came off once.

If you are on the short legged side the aero seatpost will be too tall but I have an aero aluminium campagnolo post that will go a lot lower.

I can deliver Essex/East London ( I work in Canary wharf) and am prepared to post at cost ( I don’t have a box yet). If no interest on the forum I will ebay it. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.
Finish:
Gloss White, Black,
Size 700c x 52
Weight:16.06 pounds (56cm)
Frame:
Track Specific custom butted Superlite 7005 smooth welded aluminum tubes; full aero 70mm deep seat tube with rear wheel recess & semi-aero downtube; bladed monostay & aero seatstays; horizontal CNC dropouts with stainless steel inserts
Fork:
Felt Track Specific carbon fiber with 1-1/8" aluminum steerer & oversized carbon fiber fork blades; 25mm offset with drilled crown for front brake
Headset:
FSA 1 1/8 Integrated w/ 20mm Cone & 2 X 7.5mm Spacer Stack
Stem:
Felt 3.1 White 6061 Aluminum 3D Forged Ø31.8mm w/ +/-8° Rise, 52cm=90mm, 54cm=100mm, 56-58cm=110mm, 60cm=120mm.

Handlebar:
Deda Pista Aluminum , Ø31.8mm, 420mm
Grips:
Felt Gel Ribbon Cork Tape w/ Felt 3D Logo
Bar Ends:
Bubble-Tech FE LT Logo End Plugs
Crankset:
SRAM TruVativ Omnium Track, 2-PC, Cold Forged Aluminum, Polished & Mirror BLACK Anodized w/ GOLD CNC Aluminum Chainring 48T x 1/8; 52cm-54cm=165mm, 56cm=167.5mm, 58cm=170mm, 60cm=170mm

Bottom Bracket:

SRAM GXP Team External 68mm

Chain:

KMC Z510HX Track 1/8 width

WP_20160927_20_47_55_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_52_18_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_51_47_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_48_07_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_45_49_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_45_37_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_43_23_Pro.jpg WP_20160927_20_42_09_Pro.jpg

S-Express

Might you consider selling the Miche wheels/tubs separately? If so, how much?

OP
OP
HarryTheDog
@S-Express not really considered it yet, I was ordered by the missus to sell at least one of the unused bikes yesterday so knocked out that advert tonight, I figured if someone wanted a proper track bike they would want tubs, so put them in the deal as I would have no use for them . If no one is interested in the deal in the next week I'll consider it. On wiggle they are down to 137 quid, since they have decent ish tyres glued on I suppose around 70 quid if no takers for the package.

OP
OP
HarryTheDog
@Proto , that would make your daughter about 5ft 8 in old money?. My daughter is 5ft 3 but the bike was really too big for her if she ever goes back to the track we will go for a 50cm ( thats what her other bikes are and thats what her bike fits have indicated) she also used a shorter stem than the one fitted now, I am 5ft 5 and both of us had to use a different seat post and smaller stem . My son is 5ft 7 and it was ok for him. As long as your daughter isn't going to grow anymore it may be a good fit. I will measure the possible seat heights tonight but its the top tube that's the important one though. Where do you live? your daughter could try it out, I have various stems knocking about, might have a 100mm and 110mm ( 90mm on it). Depending on her dimensions I would think she was either a 52cm or 54cm TT sort of rider. Does she have a road bike she fits on is that a 52 Top tube, if so what stem length does she have on it?

Proto

Legendary Member
She has two road bikes, her old one has tt of 52.5 (arguably too small, but with a 120cm stem it's fine), an her new one is 53.5cm with a 110cm stem. I'll talk to her tonight.

Proto

Legendary Member
HarryTheDog, Sorry, but daughter wants to pass on this. She's off travelling for a couple of months. Will think again on her return. Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom