[SOLD] - For sale 1 pr of sade in concert tickets b/ham lg arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
these were a xmas pressie from other half as i love SADE and saw her in concert in 1983 and when this concert date was released , she treated me to them , but since booking we have found out we are unable to attend , so now we have the tickets we are selling at a loss .

seats are in block b on floor level row u seats number 3 & 4 so nice and central for a great view of this mega star on stage sunday 29 th may 2011 doors open at 6 pm .

tickets are listed on e bay and retrobike as well see link
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MESELX:blush:T

face value £75 ea asking £140 plus postage

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
come on guys and gals somebody out there must love sade and want to go and see her , open to sensible offers rather than loose the lot

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Try putting them on viagogo.co.uk

Block B tickets are listed there starting at £113 which, by the time commission and delivery costs are added, means that the buyer forks out £140+

You'll get 90% or thereabouts of your listed price if you use viagogo.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
vernon never heard of them but will have a look , have you ever used them ?

I've bought and sold through viagogo.

Viagogo is a reputable secondary ticketing market place - if you regard the secondary market as being reputable. It guarantees that the buyers will get their tickets, tickets of equivalent value or a full refund. I'm sure it's in cahoots with the major ticket agencies as you are often passed on to Viagogo when the primary source has sold out. It also deals with sporting events.

When selling you have to be prepared to see 10% disappear as selling fees.
When some one buys the tickets you have to arrange a courier collection - the buyer pays. The instructions are clear on how to arrange the collection.
About three days after the gig the money is passed onto your account by Viagogo.

Look at the pricing spectrum and price yours to sell.

Buying is simpler. Click on the tickets that you want to buy click on the buy button and faint when you see the total with buyers premium and delivery + vat added. But seriously there are some bargains to be had. I've bought at less than face value at times though that's a rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom