[SOLD] For Sale - Electron Rear Light RRP £20 *Brand New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
ONLY £5!!

Quite reluctant to sell, but I need £5 cash toward my pair of padded shorts and I'm desperate for them and skint. As some of you know, I've been getting saddle sore and need padded shorts to help it, so this light shall have to go.

Bought mine from Tredz the other week for £18.99, but recently the prices have gone down to £10 on other sites.

ue to desperation to sell, I'm letting it go for £5 - the amount that I need toward my padded undershorts. Still have the original packaging too.

Although I don't do this, bank transfer only as my Paypal is overdrawn (I'll pay that debt off next payday anyway) so I'll only accept that as payment for now.

If you have issues with trusting me, I am the appointed moderator on Pinkbike.com who deals with scams, just so you know I won't do anything. I've also sold to members on here if you want to request usernames for reference.

My Pinkbike profile is: http://psyclist.pinkbike.com - Mod in blue means moderator.

PM me or reply to this post if interested.

p4pb8647091.jpg

Info:
  • One super-bright red, high lithium LED, using focused magnified lens technology to be seen from afar
  • Lithium-ion USB rechargeable battery with a quick 2.5 hour charge time
  • Incredible runtime - up to 11 hours
  • Pocket size compact, sleek design with two modes - constant and flashing
  • Push button switch operation, is easy to operate even with winter gloves
  • Completely flexible water-resistant silicone design that can be mounted virtually anywhere on the bike
  • Low battery indicator
  • Red charging indicator, which will change to green upon full charge
p4pb8667298.jpg
p4pb8667302.jpg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
1st dibs - 'feel sorry for you' mode!

Drop me details and I'll pay via Paypal this evening.

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
1st dibs - 'feel sorry for you' mode!

Drop me details and I'll pay via Paypal this evening.

Hi DCLane I just PM'd you, as said, my PP is in debt though and I can't pay it off until my next pay day. So I'm stuck with bank transfer as it's the only way I can post the lights.

Cheers.

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Time waster :whistle:

I apologised to DCLane sincerely about the time wasting, but my ex-gf decided to transfer me the money just around the time I'd agreed to sell it, and I was reluctant to in the first place. Apologies for time wasting on the forum, I feel guilty enough.

Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom