[sold] For sale - Garmin Edge 800 (used once) Basic Model - as new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Isla Valassi

Veteran
Hi NOW SOLD

Yet another gadget I thought I needed! Bought from Amazon UK about 9 months ago and use once on a 30 mile ride.....and has been in drawer ever since. Follow link for details:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Edge...LN8I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332757348&sr=8-1

Complete with manuals, USB and mains cables, bike mount - also has silcone case and screen protector fitted. All 'as new' condition.

Cash on collection, banker's cheque or PayPal preferred. Will post 'Next Day Special Delivery' only (for insurance purposes) £200

Attachments

• P3260208.JPG
    P3260208.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 17

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hi Isla, yes, I'd like to purchase please? I'm in work and cant DM on these machines for some reason!

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
I think that you need to have made a certain number of posts before you can do that, so given that you have only made 16 posts so far, that might be the problem. (Unless you have previously succeeded at home, in which case - it isn't! :thumbsup:)
That'll be the reason Colin. D'oh! Uh oh. How can we get around this???

cheers for the info Colin. I'd have been going out of my mind this evening searching for the facility :wacko:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That'll be the reason Colin. D'oh! Uh oh. How can we get around this???

cheers for the info Colin. I'd have been going out of my mind this evening searching for the facility :wacko:
You need to make a certain number of posts first. It is a precaution to stop spammers signing up and then blitzing members with spam using the message system. Don't worry, it is a fairly small number - I think it is 20 or 25 posts, something like that.

At least I think that is still the case ... You do know how to send a message, I assume? (Click on the other member's avatar picture on the left of their post, and then click 'Start a Conversation' on the popup box. If you want to test it, try sending a message to me.)

OP
OP
Isla Valassi

Isla Valassi

Veteran
NOW SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom