[SOLD] - For Sales Raleigh Elan with 501 tubing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For Sales Raleigh Elan with 501 tubing

Mid 1990's Raleigh Elan finished in a nice shade of pale blue , with a 22 1/2 " frame from centre of crank to centre of top tube and also along top tube centre to centre so ideal for 5ft 8 to aprox 6ft made from Reynolds 501 double butted tubing . fitted with the following spec .
Shimano biopace crank set and 170 mm arms ( no pedals included) , shimano 300 ex exage fr & rr deraileurs with indexed down tube shifters for easy operation of the 14 speeds available .
Alesa 700c alloy rims (not matching pr , front is a 613 type laced on to shimano exage small flange hub with shimano q/r's , rear is i think an Alesa 217 model laced on to a Shimano str small flange hub with Shimano q/r's both fitted with as new (less than 200 miles ) Vredestien Ricorso 700 x 23c red tyres .
Full shimano exage brake system incl levers and calipers.
Sakae 110 mm stem mounted on to a Raleigh's own branden alloy bars with hidden cables
Pegasus lightly padded gel saddle fitted on to st fluted alloy saddle stem ( not seized).
Areally nice bike to own and ride , over the years the Raleigh and elan decals have been removed leaving just the head badge and reynolds decal .
asking for £85 ono courier to most uk post codes is available for extra £27.50 please check first.
bike is in wellingborough , northamptonshire and available to view and try

cnt get photos to upload but can e mail across

RufusA

Über Member
biggs682 said:
:biggrin: just won old racer for a squid

Like the signature ;)!

Rufus.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
the one i won is an unidentified spray canned dark blue heavy as cart horse 5 speed with all steel apart from a pr of lovelly rigida 27 x 1 1/4 alloys , that will go as my daily hack for a while once i get time to do it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom