SOLD Forme Longcliffe Pro frameset and finishing kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Picked this up a few weeks ago from @jowwy but sadly, although bought/sold/bought again, in good faith, as a Medium the sizing is on the skimpy side so I can confidently say this is more of an S/M suitable for 5'5-5'9 (not quite right for me at 5'10). Bought as a bundle, with a Wheelset, so a bit difficult to price but here goes:
Brand new Forme Longcliffe Pro 6061 frameset with carbon bladed fork and steerer
Dura Ace BB fitted (new I believe)
FSA headset and rear mech hanger
Brand new Hoy stem
VGC Reparto Corse 42cm bars
Zipp seatpost (decent condition and cut but perfectly functional)
Saddle
Brand new (boxed matching bar tape)

Could possibly do an even keener deal with one of the lovely wheelsets I have listed

£97 posted (Round it up to a ton and I'll chuck in a 105 10sp cassette)

Attachments

• IMG-20180417-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0013.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20180417-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0009.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20180417-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0007.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20180417-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0010.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20180417-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0012.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'll have it with the 10sp cassette please. Looks like my Wilier's got a twisted frame (the power of my one working leg last year!) so a frame swap's needed to a new commuter frame.

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Cool. Just for info it's
50cm - centre BB-Seatpost
45.5 to centre top tube
53 top tube.

If that's not to your preference (sure it will be) if of any interest I have a BNIB (don't ask) Wilier Montegrappa Sora £400 posted

DCLane

Cool. Just for info it's
50cm - centre BB-Seatpost
45.5 to centre top tube
53 top tube.

If that's not to your preference (sure it will be) if of any interest I have a BNIB (don't ask) Wilier Montegrappa Sora £400 posted

Thanks, and looking online it should just fit.

My Montegrappa had an Ultegra 10 speed transplant and it transformed the bike. The budget doesn't stretch to a new bike however, just a replacement frame. Lovely bike the Montegrappa, looked great with red cables and Cinelli Mash bar tape, just very flimsy which explained why the frame was so lightweight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Thanks, and looking online it should just fit.

My Montegrappa had an Ultegra 10 speed transplant and it transformed the bike. The budget doesn't stretch to a new bike however, just a replacement frame. Lovely bike the Montegrappa, looked great with red cables and Cinelli Mash bar tape, just very flimsy which explained why the frame was so lightweight.
Interesting; that's sorry of how I saw the Wilier. Ride the components to death and 'upgrade' as I I go, maintaining that lovely frame.
Cheers

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I'll let you know when I've closed my mouth

DCLane

I'll let you know when I've closed my mouth

Go on ... given I've bought the frameset, why?

Interesting; that's sorry of how I saw the Wilier. Ride the components to death and 'upgrade' as I I go, maintaining that lovely frame.

I did run it with a pair of deep-rim aero wheels alongside Ritchey stem/seatpost and Zipp bars however. Those might have helped.

Top Bottom