[SOLD] FS: Carrera Valour Compact Size M, VGC and cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary P

Über Member
My Carrera Valour Compact Size M (52cm I think) bike. In the pics it's set up for me at 5ft 11" tall with leeway either way on the seatpost. See pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24319564@N ... 1419256492

Decent, cheap bike and either a good winter tainer/hack or a first road bike.

Used and not abused but showing the odd chip and scuff as to be expected. Photos are representative of condition I think.

Recent service and all in excellent mechanical order.

Sora 8 speed with an RPM compact chainset. Sora shifters and mechs. Tektro brakes. 12-25 rear cassette.

Needs new tyres not because they're particularly worn but because due to long shed storage the side walls are going.

Pick up only from the Brighton, Sussex area. Cash on collection.

Cheap at £190 ono.

PM me or text/call 07951 777698.

Gary

What a shame, would have this if you could send it but if you're not up for sending it then Brighton's a bit far.

OP
OP
Gary P

Gary P

Über Member
If it helps I am in Cheltenham or Bourton on the Water from tomorrow until Sunday. You could collect from there. I could post at the end if next week if you're willing to pay the cost if you're serious? Would be about £30.

Guygreenwood

Regular
Would have the bike if you can send it and also pay all the extra to deliver it So yes full payment plus post and package just let me know how much please :-)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Gary, if the sale doesn't go through, PM me. My neighbour is looking for a road bike (in Brighton). He's only 5' 7" though but 52 would sound about the right size.
CC members first choice of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom