SOLD - Fuji Track Pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
For sale once again!

I advertised this beautiful bike once before back in 2018 but then made the fatal mistake of having "just one more" track session on it. And it re-enlightened the sheer delight of riding at the velodrome, so I then decided to keep it. :laugh:

But time moves on and it just has to go now to make room in my garage. I’ve had the bike from new and its only been ridden on indoor velodromes, it has never been crashed or dropped etc. To be honest the photos do not do the bike any justice at all, it’s pretty much as it came out of the box.

This is the full spec for the bike:

Main frame A-6 Quaternary phase alloy, custom butted and Aero shaped Down tube, Integrated Head and Seat Tube.
Rear triangle A-6 Quaternary phase alloy butted seat stays with shaped ride tuned Chainstay, replaceable Stainless Steel Drop-out
Fork FC-770 Fuji Straight Blade Integrated carbon w/1 1/8" alloy steerer
Crankset NEW Fuji PGC Track 2PC, 144 bolt pattern, 48T
Headset V.P. 1 1/8" Integrated Road, with convex hollow alloy spacer
Handlebar Fuji PGC 7075 Alloy Track
Stem Fuji PGC Forged Alloy 31.8mm
Tape/grip Fuji Custom MicroFibre wrap
Saddle Prologo Scatch Pro w/cro-mo rails
Seat post IST (Integrated Seat Tube)
Seat clamp NEW Fuji PGC Al Overpost
It’s a size medium (54cm), I’m 5’ 9“and it’s perfect for me.

As you can see it’s a integrated seat post but I have made some spacers so it is possible to extend the seat post to suit someone taller, maybe up to 5’ 11”, but you would need to check other frame dimensions first. Of course any shorter riders, it’s just a case of cutting down the seat post using the included Track Pro cutting jig.
The bike comes with near enough brand-new Mavic Ellipse wheels shod Vittoria Diamante Pro Piste clinchers and Latex tubes. I also have a spare (BNIB) Vittoria Diamante Pro, a spare (BNIB) Latex tube and a brand new 1/8” chain that is included in the sale. The Look Keo pedals will also be included.

NOTE - The front fork is NOT drilled to allow for the fitment of a brake, in case anyone is thinking of converting it to a single speed road bike.

Big price drop from the last time I advertised it, so just £450 gets you this truly splendid looking track bike. On the plus side, at least with the current lock down I cannot have that "one last go" again and risk changing my mind!

I also have available a pair of Dolan Alpina A6T carbon tubulars 50mm track wheels fitted with Vittoria Pista tubs, c/w with double wheel bag. But ideally want to sell the bike first then there is no going back....:okay: These were only purchased after my sudden surge of interest, and have only been used for four three hour track sessions, therefore they are 100% as brand new.

https://www.dolan-bikes.com/alpina-a6t-carbon-tubular-track-wheelset/

Any questions or if you require any close ups shots of the bike, then please feel free to ask.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Lovely. Thankfully too small for me.

Sharky

Guru
That's a very nice bike.
I don't ride track, but I do ride fixed for TT's. It baffles me why they don't build good track frames which are drilled for a front brake. Just seems to limit their life beyond track usage.
Good luck in finding a new owner for it.

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
I must admit that on several occasions over the years I have contemplated many times in turning it over to road use. The rear bridge is drilled so fitment of a rear brake is doable, but I guess in order to be fully complaint I need a front brake. But it is such a beautiful bike, riding it on the road would simply ruin it :sad:

The other option would be to replace the forks, but I have promised MrsW to clear out some of my stock. Having changed my mind once before, I fear if I do it again I will be living in the garage!

Top Bottom