[SOLD] Garmin Edge 200 for sale, £45 posted money to Macmillan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gez73

Veteran
Hi all, Garmin Edge 200 for sale. Money to my justgiving page..details to buyer.
Comes with brand new mount and two sets of 'O' rings and rubber spacer. Cable available too but no plug, will charge through computer when downloading data. Rubber cover on charging socket intact, these can get lost/broken I understand. DSC_0404.JPG
Full instructions as per picture. Will be fully charged and factory re-set. Mount and rings never used, I am using the original mount on my upgraded Garmin.
Giftaid eligible buyer much prefered.
Thanks
Gerry

clf

Hi all, Garmin Edge 200 for sale. Money to my justgiving page..details to buyer.
Comes with brand new mount and two sets of 'O' rings and rubber spacer. Cable available too but no plug, will charge through computer when downloading data. Rubber cover on charging socket intact, these can get lost/broken I understand. View attachment 78808
Full instructions as per picture. Will be fully charged and factory re-set. Mount and rings never used, I am using the original mount on my upgraded Garmin.
Giftaid eligible buyer much prefered.
Thanks
Gerry
Hi, is this still available?

clf

No I don't have a Garmin yet, I'm a UK resident tax payer, I think that allows me to giftaid charity donations?

Let me have the details and I'll get the money sent over :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Veteran
Yeah thanks just getting rid of some bits and pieces and using the money for my fundraising. Cheers. Gez

Top Bottom