[SOLD] Garmin Edge 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoadieT

As the title suggests, I am selling my barley used Garmin Edge 200.

It is in perfect condition and comes boxed with all instructions, both brackets, usb lead and mains charger. The box is a little tatty but everything else is A1.

Anyone addicted to Strava? A must have, yours for £80 posted.

craven2354

I'll offer you £50 to get you started :smile:

craven2354

This would only be a temp as getting 800 for Christmas so wouldn't want to go much over £50 I appreciate if this is to low for you :smile:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Quick question (or two) ... How good is the navigation - can you upload routes from any site? And does it give you the stats for the whole route, allowing for coffee stops etc, or does it only do it in segments?

stumpy66

Veteran
Quick question (or two) ... How good is the navigation - can you upload routes from any site? And does it give you the stats for the whole route, allowing for coffee stops etc, or does it only do it in segments?
I think its only the 800 that has the mapping facility

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I thought you could plan routes on your PC in advance... :scratch::unsure:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
You can upload routes as a breadcrumb trail. It also maps the entire ride, it autopauses or you can manually pause it. It is not satnav though. It does do most things a bike computer will and maps.your ride.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Ah, I see. I think. :tongue:

Sorry, stumpy66, it doesn't do what I thought.

*carries on saving up for the 800*

You can follow a route on it jo have a look here -> CLICK ME that is one of my rides that I recorded then put onto garmin connect you can also use garmin connect to plan a route then put it on the 200, it is free to register so sign up for an axccount and have a look and see what you can do.

Also I have downloaded routes and put them onto my 200 for instance colinj did a GPX file for Spring into the dales and I now have it on my 200 no problem, you have to copy yhe gpx file to a folder on the 200 then when you select the route it turns it into a compatible file for the 200.

When you are following a route you just follow a black line on the screen but it tells you if you go off course etc, I did the Otley Sportive 69 mile route using the 200 to guide me as it was fine it even told me when I went off route a couple of times.

If you want to see the stats page look at that link for my route I posted above and you can see all the stats on the LHS of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom