[SOLD] Garmin edge 500 with cadence sensor and heart rate chest belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Blue and silver. Used but in good condition. Due to my ever increasing ride lengths I'd rather have a GPS with a map view. I've never had the crashing issue that some people report, for example, I did a 120 mile forum ride the other day and no issues (apart from going off route on purpose). Excellent training aid with a basic satnav function.

Comes with cadence and heart rate bundle in the box and 2 bar mounts, so it can be easily transferred between bikes.

£100.00 plus p&p.

amaferanga

Veteran
That's a bargain. I have one of these so I'm not interested myself, but if you don't sell it on here then stick it over on Bikeradar and it'll be snapped up within minutes.

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Just checked, my first logged ride was jan 2011, so nearly a year. It'll be on the receipt, I'll check tomorrow.

I didn't realise someone had put dibs on, first to gimme the money gets it...simples.

Pm me and I'll send over my PayPal details.

Edit: Doh Doh....that'll be nearly 2 years old...sorry.

stephen.rooke

Just checked, my first logged ride was jan 2011, so nearly a year. It'll be on the receipt, I'll check tomorrow.

I didn't realise someone had put dibs on, first to gimme the money gets it...simples.

Pm me and I'll send over my PayPal details.

Edit: Doh Doh....that'll be nearly 2 years old...sorry.

ill have it if its still going when i get paid but looks unlikely :biggrin:

Enw.nigel

If it,s 2 years old then I'll step aside Looking for something a bit newer. Still a really good price though. Over to you defy-one.

defy-one

is it covered by the warantee, mine broke nd i sent it back, got a refurb a few days later

i bought it in May/June of this year, but the screen has cracked ... so only lower half display. is it worth a shot with Garmin. i don't remember ever dropping it etc

stephen.rooke

i bought it in May/June of this year, but the screen has cracked ... so only lower half display. is it worth a shot with Garmin. i don't remember ever dropping it etc

they might charge you for a new or refurb unit, will be cheaper than buying brand new, but unlikely to be covered by the warantee. there website might have more info

Enw.nigel

Definitely worth a shot with Garmin. I have been in contact with them quite a bit recently about HRM issues I've had with my transmitter and their support has been second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom