[SOLD] - Garmin Edge 605 with City Navigator maps, £175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SonofSid

Bought this 3 weeks ago for LEJOG in a sudden panic we would get lost and never return. Great gadget, worked perfectly, would love to keep it but I can't really see me getting much use out of it so here it is.
Only used for 12 days on LEJOG so in near new condition. All in the original box, all the CDs, wires etc, with an unused mount, City Navigator maps on the micro SD card, £175 all in. (B30 1JH - Kings Norton if you want to check it out.)

Sure if you're looking at this you'll know what it does but in case you don't it's a Sat Nav device with colour screen that mounts on your handlebars. It gives you speed and distance data with lap options and other features for training but, as indicated above, the maps allow you to know where you are and see how to get to where you want to be. You can download planned routes onto it and then follow the pink line on the map or toggle to written directions, etc. It will beep if you go off route. Have to say I'm no expert but I do know it does loads more than I've used it for. I bought it 5 or 6 days before LEJOG, downloaded routes onto it and then used it. It's that simple and I found it very reliable with at least 15 hours battery life. Would recommend it to anyone who either wants to get detailed training data or is going touring/does longer rides in unfamiliar areas.

Cheers.

Are you still selling this?

OP
OP
S

SonofSid

Bought this 4 weeks ago for LEJOG in a sudden panic we would get lost and never return. Great gadget, worked perfectly, would love to keep it but I can't really see me getting much use out of it so here it is.
Only used for 12 days on LEJOG so in near new condition. All in the original box, all the CDs, wires etc, with an unused mount, City Navigator maps on the micro SD card, £175 all in. (B30 1JH - Kings Norton if you want to check it out.) Noticed it's reduced in Halfords to £279 at the mo....

Sure if you're looking at this you'll know what it does but in case you don't it's a Sat Nav device with colour screen that mounts on your handlebars. It gives you speed and distance data with lap options and other features for training but, as indicated above, the maps allow you to know where you are and see how to get to where you want to be. You can download planned routes onto it and then follow the pink line on the map or toggle to written directions, etc. It will beep if you go off route. Have to say I'm no expert but I do know it does loads more than I've used it for. I bought it 5 or 6 days before LEJOG, downloaded routes onto it and then used it. It's that simple and I found it very reliable with at least 15 hours battery life. Would recommend it to anyone who either wants to get detailed training data or is going touring/does longer rides in unfamiliar areas.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom