[SOLD] Garmin edge 800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st3v3

Regular
Garmin edge 800 with street map navigation its about 2 or 3 mths old, does have a screen protector on and case from new so good condition.

£170.00

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 71
Go on someone snap his hand off! I would but I already have one, data is amazing and has inspired me to push on to new levels

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Tempted. I currently have a 605, which is great.
What's the battery like on the 800? On the 605 I have used it for over 10 hours and it's still showing a decent bit of battery left (maybe 1/3rd)

OP
OP
st3v3

st3v3

Regular
I realy dont know what battery life is like because I've only used it an handful of times and there where on short trips..

Battery life seems ok on mine, but there again when I upload data to my pc I just leave it plugged in for half hour to top it up. It's never dipped below 50%

You shouldn't have any problem selling it on here, after all when I made a thread about about whether to buy one for the same price as you are selling at, many people wanted one too!

geo

Sorry just noticed your in Manchester, I'm only in Liverpool so easy to meet up. I assume its still under warranty as its only a couple of months old

OP
OP
st3v3

st3v3

Regular
Yes it will be under warranty but a friend of mine bought it for me of the internet as didnt wont to use my debit card on line so he will have the paper work somewhere or email..

we could meet somewhere if you wanted..

flipflop

Cycling, the healthiest form of self harm I know!
I am also interested!
Would you deliver if I cover postage costs? ( I recon about £7.50 ish recorded delivery)
Also does it come with the fitting mount etc?

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Blimey, isn't this sold yet! Come one folks, what are you waiting for ;)

I can't decide! I'm happy with my 605, and not sure if I can justify this yet.

Sod's law will be that my 605 breaks a day after this is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom