[SOLD] Giant Defy 1 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cnb

Veteran
For Sale Giant Defy 1 .(M)..In excellent condition. I bought this bike a couple of months ago and have hardly been out on it..Its a size M and i feel slightly stretched on it...I would like £500 . no offers and i would prefer if the buyer could collect..North east England 018.JPG

Gary P

Über Member
Is this the 105 equipped Defy?

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Yes..Its this years model..Great bike its just a little too lge for me..I'm used to the more upright position of my touring bike...

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Yep flipped the stem and changed it to a shorter one...Still feel its too long..I have a surly LHT 52cm and i know its a different style and riding position but its the same sort of reach i'm after..The Giant in a small would have been the safer purchase..Its a learning curve

defy-one

that's half price man!!!

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Not quite..I got it at % discount.Still cost me £899..Its difficult to know what to price it at..Too much,and no interest,Too little and it sells....I prob wont use it much..So its just an ornament at the mo & I'm never off the Surly

boybiker

Guru
Wow that's a bargain for someone!

I have a Defy one and strongly recommended this bike . Most places have sold out of these too!

Fat B'stard

Regular
Hi cnb, i'm interested in this bike is it a Med or Med/Lar frame.
How tall are you? Im 5'10" witha 32" inside leg, im just concerned that it maybe a little small for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom