[sold] Giant Defy 4 (2010) Upgraded £300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krisgoss

Hi,
After much deliberation, I am reluctantly selling my Giant :sad: for various personal reasons.

It's a Large frame size, and has covered about 600 miles in the year I've had it. It has been stored in my spare bedroom and only ridden in the sunshine, so it is in mint condition!
I have recently bought a new saddle (specialized riva) and brakes (Kool stop pads, shimano r650 calipers). It has padded handlebar tape too, although could do with being re-wrapped.
There is also a specialized cycle computer, shimano spd-sl pedals (and shoes if you're size 11 for extra £20)

Pics:
Kit.jpg
Saddle.jpg

Brakes.jpg

Please email me with any questions/offers/thoughts.
Many thanks,
Kris

defy-one

If you lived closer I would have been interested - and the size 11's would be right aswell :-(

musa

Über Member
the computer and that u selling seperately? i got the same bike as well but for less but its OEM

OP
OP
krisgoss

krisgoss

Nice bike, and payday approaching.......tempted!
I know it's a bit of a trek, but you are of course more than welcome to have a no obligation look at the bike, just let me know.

the computer and that u selling seperately? i got the same bike as well but for less but its OEM
Trying to sell it all in one go ideally, just because it's easier - I work mon-fri 8-4 so it's a nightmare to get to the post office. I realise the bike is available 2nd hand for less, but there is easily £100 of upgraded stuff on there, and now it runs like a dream (and stops! lol)
Were you after the comp then Musa?

musa

Über Member
Were you after the comp then Musa?

fair point,,,yeah ideally I was looking for something just got the Strava app and didn't want to fork 200pounds on a Garmin just yet ....I'll keep an eye out on the thread as you want to sell as one item and if nothing progresses I'll give you a PM.

squiddley

Nice bike,do you have a price in mind ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom