[SOLD] GONE - 3 seater Brown Leather Sofa needing new home fast (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not cycling related, but...

My mum & step-father need get rid of an 8 year old brown leather sofa - 3 seater, £1,000 new job. It is not reclinable, but is in pretty good condition with only 1 or 2 scuff marks from trying to get it through a door back in July when they moved house. It is too big for their new home and they don't need it. My sister has bailed on having it and their new sofa arrives tomorrow (Monday).

So - pictures to follow, my mum is emailing them to me, but having lived in their home for 6 months, I can tell you that it is in good condition, has the relevent fire safety label, is dark brown, pet and smoke free and does come apart for easy removal/transport. I don't have dimensions, and can't easily get them, but it is a generous 3 seater...

The only downside is that they need to move it out very quickly... Ideally within a week - as of tomorrow it is in the garage.

They live between Crewe (Cheshire) and Stoke-on-Trent (Staffordshire) and this is a genuine giveaway - you have just got to collect it yourself...

pictures to follow shortly.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
sofa 002.jpg

Broadside

Guru
What a very generous offer for you to put out, unfortunately I don't need it!

Have you thought about putting it on eBay on a 3 day auction with a 99p start price, I think you might be surprised at what you can get for that. If you make it clear in the listing that it needs to be collected quickly you could be rid of it by the end of the week. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom