**SOLD** Hardly used Easton EA70 700c wheelset £170>>>£165

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
RRP £370 and these are hardly used

These wheels have had very light use over only 2 days, for a photoshoot and are the latest EA70 version.

As you can expect they are in excellent condition with only very light signs of use and the odd storage mark. They come with Kenda Kontender 23mm tyres (hardly used and QR skewers)
11sp (compatible with 9/10sp with appropriate spacer)

These wheels are all about smooth riding dependability. The EA70 delivers lasting performance across the entire spectrum of road and cross riding. We didn’t skimp on the details. For example, the wide (17.5mm internal rim width) alloy rims change the tire’s profile and greatly enhance the ride quality. Not to mention, an improved tire profile means a better contact patch for really leaning into corners! The EA70 wheelset rolls on our V5 hubset and standard, J-bend spokes (20 front and 24 rear). This wheelset is built with even, accurate spoke tension for outstanding durability. Plus Easton V5 hubs utilize long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings and the alloy cassette body is compatible with Shimano 11-, 10- or 9-speed cassettes right out of the box.

WHEELSET WEIGHT: 1650g
FINISH: BRUSHED / VINYL
DECALS TYPE: ALUMINUM CLINCHER
RIM MATERIAL EA70 ALUMINUM / SLEEVED
RIM DEPTH 25mm
INTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 17.5mm
EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 22mm
SPOKES: J-BEND / STRAIGHT GAUGE
FRONT SPOKE PATTERN: 20 / RADIAL
REAR SPOKE PATTERN: 24 / 1x NDS / 2x DS
BRAKING SURFACE: MACHINED ALUMINUM
NIPPLE TYPE: ALLOY FRONT/REAR
HUB: V5BEARING
TYPE: SEALED CARTRIDGE BEARINGS

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Be5n0l4AR6X/

Milzy

Guru
Hhhhhmmmmmm not baaaad

Milzy

Guru
Thanks Milzy - full spec and price (£351 discounted for the set) in Milzy's post.
Well over 50% off the discounted price!! Plus tape, tubes, tyres so grab a bargain!

Not of interest to you Milzy?
Haha I’m tempted but I’m job hopping again. If I win a bet this week maybe.

Milzy

Guru
Final price drop (really) - for the weekend - just for you Milzy.
£160 posted
I should have just not lost £60 betting to pay for them. :sad:

Top Bottom