SOLD Hilleberg Nallo 2GT with Footprint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Genuinely used for 7 nights only. 2 nights in Wales and 5 nights in Ireland.
I purchased this tent from someone whose projected cycle tour did not materialize. He purchased it new last year and never used It. The green finish is slightly darker than some previous models of this tent. The pictures you see were taken in my garden with the minimum pegs to pitch the tent.
The reason I am selling is that I have quite a few tents and as some forum members know although a lover of Hilleberg tents I prefer my Nammatj because the door arrangement suits me better.
The current new price of this tent and footprint is around £835
I am asking only £545 including postage.
Because of a not nice situation arising from the sale of a tent a couple of years ago, if anyone wants to see the tent pitched at my home then purchase in cash, I will reduce the price by £25.
Some pictures are here: http://www.bikepacker.co.uk/sales.htm

pm or email me.

These are nice tents, a good saving for someone.

F70100

Who, me ?
Safely received thanks - very pleased with this.

I'll be using it for a 5 day tourette the week after next. Nothing exotic; Doncaster, Lincoln, Woodhall Spa, Spalding, Wisbech and home to West Suffolk. Training for retirement :smile:.

jags

Guru

I'll be using it for a 5 day tourette the week after next. Nothing exotic; Doncaster, Lincoln, Woodhall Spa, Spalding, Wisbech and home to West Suffolk. Training for retirement :smile:.
if you can pitch it as fast as bikepacker you'll be doing well .well done fantastic tent it pristine condition.i toured with bikepacker few weeks back in ireland total expert in all things touring and a good egg to boot.

OP
OP
bikepacker

bikepacker

Veteran

Thanks for letting me know you got it. Look forward to possibly seeing you on a campsite somewhere. I shall be at Mildenhall Rally the end of August if you pay a visit.

F70100

Who, me ?
I might pop in for a day visit, depends on work...

Will be nice to meet you if I can get there.

Top Bottom