[SOLD] HTC Desire For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Mocha (brown) HTC desire, boxed with charger and USB cable.
Some (slight) markings on the rear of the case. Glass unmarked.

It's been running with an O2 sim and has not been unlocked/rooted.

£60 delivered.

Norm

I'm not sure whether you are being philanthropic to fellow CC'ers, but you'd be better off (by £3 and less hassle than selling) if you went with somewhere like Mazuma Mobile (other sites are available).

OP
OP
Kestevan

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
TBH I didnt even look at the Mazuma price. Looked on Ebay and picked a price at the bottom end of the range....

No idea if it will work directly on another network without being unlocked. From experience of other handsets the unlocking process (if required) is relatively quick/cheap anyway.

I'd rather someone who wants it gets use from it, and I can just about live with being £3.00 down :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have a Desire, but there are two folk who would like one in my house, one being my son as his HTC magic struggles with Angry Birds. One is Orange, the other T-mobile.

Norm

I'd rather someone who wants it gets use from it, and I can just about live with being £3.00 down :smile:
Sweet, and TOP MAN!!! :thumbsup:

The difference in money isn't much anyway, the (potential) pain of selling something might be worth the difference but there seems to be some interest and it's a fab offer to make.:becool:

(I just sold a couple of phone through Mazuma, and not for the first time. They both earned around the same as ebay would have made but the fact I could stick the model and IMEI number onto their site, get a guaranteed price, then they send through the packaging and pay the money straight into my bank was what did it for me, that's worth the possible loss of a few quid by sticking it on ebay.)

thefett

Ideal for my boy, I'll take it if it's still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom