*SOLD* iPhone 7, black, 128GB.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polite

Über Member
All original boxes and accessories are included. It works perfectly and is unlocked. There is a tiny, cycling related, scuff on the screen but it is cosmetic only.

Collection, Hove, or posted (special delivery at approx £10).

Any questions, just get in touch.

Thanks.

Photos from tomorrow.

Total cost (collect) £220
Total cost (posted) £230

Steve T

Veteran
I might be very interested in this phone, I have twins with a birthday next month and I've just got an Iphone 6s for one so need to discuss with my wife whether I should get yours or another 6s to save sibling rivalry!

Steve T

Veteran
OK I've been told its not a good idea for the kids to have different phones, so the field is clear for you midlife and may I say it looks a very good deal to me.
If only it had been a 6s I would have been all over it - the used one we bought from music magpie was nearly this price and who knows where its been.
GLWS.

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
OK I've been told its not a good idea for the kids to have different phones, so the field is clear for you midlife and may I say it looks a very good deal to me.
If only it had been a 6s I would have been all over it - the used one we bought from music magpie was nearly this price and who knows where its been.
GLWS.
I was thinking that twins with different phone models might not go down well. Sorry we can't do business on this occasion.

Steve T

Veteran
I was thinking that twins with different phone models might not go down well. Sorry we can't do business on this occasion.
Unfortunately another potential cause of arguments ( not that they need any more) especially with one of each flavour!

Top Bottom