[SOLD] Islabike Cnoc 16 in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Dwaff Family

This bike is in excellent condition, with just a teeny pinch on the saddle and scratches on the brakes, frame is beautifully kept. The bike will only be 6 MONTHS OLD in December!! Alway's stored inside, cleaned after every outing and oiled, tyres checked, my son's pride and joy and mine!!
He wants to race quite badly, but is very small so whenever it's possible to get him on the next size up then he has to have it straight away :rolleyes:
As his 20" Beinn is a xmas present, the bike will not be available until atleast the 10th December, when bike training finishes.
Price:£120
Email:charlie-brown@tiscali.co.uk
034-2.jpg

033-3.jpg

030-2.jpg

032-2.jpg

038-2.jpg

039-1.jpg

023-3.jpg

029-1.jpg

035-2.jpg
031-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

beastie

Guru
Hi I am interested.

Can you post a piccie?

How much are you after?

Will you post ?

Cheers

OP
OP
The Dwaff Family

The Dwaff Family

Having troubles with my laptop and have been unable to post a reply and accessing email, hopefully be sorted very soon!
I am asking £120, they go for this and more on Ebay and this one will only be 6 months old and in very good condition. I would feel really uneasy about posting it incase it got damaged and we have really looked after it so would prefer for it to be collected in person. I would however consider the buyer making their own arrangements with a courier with the knowledge it will not be boxed!

EDITED TO SAY: I also had a small service done where cabling, nuts, brakes were all tightened and bearings checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom