SOLD Kinesis Granfondo V3 Disc Titanium 55.5cm £1550

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ade towell

Kinesis Granfondo V3 Disc Titanium
Shimano 105 hydraulic brakes
50/34T chain rings, Shimano 105 11-34T cassette (new and new chain)
Wheelset Kinesis Racelight 700 Disc with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tyres, 30mm (new)
Prologo Zero saddle titanium rails, or Charge Spoon in brown - you decide
Aluminium in line seatpost, 24cm long
Syncros FR2.0 42cm handlebar
Deda Zero 1, 100mm stem

Have had the bike 2 summers now, was bought as an ex-display.
Frame in great condition, few scratches to fork, shifters and qr as shown

Based in Nottingham, would prefer local pick up

Attachments

• gfti disc.jpg
    gfti disc.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 13
  • cassette.jpg
    cassette.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
  • fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
A

ade towell

Reduced to £1750

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks for the heads up, I fear you're probably right just those ebay fees and randomness make me hesitant
Wait for a fee free weekend (or max £1). I’ve never had an issue buying or selling bikes on eBay although to be fair nothing much above £600
I think you may struggle to get £1750 for an older bike with QR, a few marks etc but could be wrong

Adam4868

Guru
Why not advertise locally or maybe Gumtree ? I've sold two bikes through Gumtree,the bonus being no fees.Yes maybe you'll get a few odd emails/messer's but still worth a try.
Good luck,lovely bike.

OP
OP
A

ade towell

Thanks - I do have it on Facebook marketplace too and got all kinds of strange queries when I tried selling something else on Gumtree but maybe worth a revisit

Adam4868

Guru
Thanks - I do have it on Facebook marketplace too and got all kinds of strange queries when I tried selling something else on Gumtree but maybe worth a revisit
Yes I had some strange request aswell,swap for a guitar,pay in installments etc.But I did sell the bikes in the end and for the price wanted.😁

straas

Matt
Wait for a fee free weekend (or max £1). I’ve never had an issue buying or selling bikes on eBay although to be fair nothing much above £600
I think you may struggle to get £1750 for an older bike with QR, a few marks etc but could be wrong

Whats the deal with QR being fazed out? I've only very recently noticed this thru axle business

Venod

Eh up
Yorkshire cycles sales on Facebook is very active, you don't have to live here to use it and your close anyway, lots of non Yorkshire folk use it.

I think you may have to reduce the price a little though, I sold a Van Nic for a lot less than a grand, but this was pre covid.

vickster

Legendary Member
They're not being fazed out.
Its just another option for wheels and frames
Although most new to market disc braked framesets seem to have TA and many new disc wheelsets are TA not QR (and may or may not be convertible). The OP is looking to sell for not that far off the cost of some new Ti bikes (not incorrectly)

Top Bottom