SOLD Kinesis Granfondo V3 Disc Titanium 55.5cm £1550

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Is funny am being told my other bike for sale on here is way under priced, tis a tricky business this bike selling lark
The audience for a £1700 bike is much smaller (and perhaps more picky) than that for a £300-500 one

OP
OP
A

ade towell

If only I'd asked £500 for the other one... Anyway I appreciate all the feedback - what do you think is a fair price for this one, I do believe it is of a higher quality than some of the titanium bikes being sold new around this price?

vickster

Legendary Member
If only I'd asked £500 for the other one... Anyway I appreciate all the feedback - what do you think is a fair price for this one, I do believe it is of a higher quality than some of the titanium bikes being sold new around this price?
In what way is it higher quality out of interest?

OP
OP
A

ade towell

Most of it is subject of course and only my opinion but I think welding looks neater than what I have seen on Planet x, Sabbath, Croix de fer and Camino titanium bikes... aesthetically I prefer the look of the Granfondo's elegant lines and especially the curves at the rear, also internal cabling and most importantly for me how the bike felt on the road.
Am sure there is probably something else out there now that beats it for the money - I have only tried Planet x, Sabbath, Croix de fer, Camino and an Enigma in titanium. I would say only the Enigma was of similar quality and again higher priced than the Kinesis

OP
OP
A

ade towell

Why not advertise locally or maybe Gumtree ? I've sold two bikes through Gumtree,the bonus being no fees.Yes maybe you'll get a few odd emails/messer's but still worth a try.
Good luck,lovely bike.

Thanks for this sound advice, Gumtree worked and it's now sold - I had 3 people genuinely interested (plus a couple of oddbods) which is 3 more than this site. Sad to say goodbye to an amazing bike though

Adam4868

Guru
Thanks for this sound advice, Gumtree worked and it's now sold - I had 3 people genuinely interested (plus a couple of oddbods) which is 3 more than this site. Sad to say goodbye to an amazing bike though
That's a good result ! I'm glad you got what you wanted for it.No fees aswell which is a bonus ^_^
Just my commission for the advice,shall I pm my PayPal :laugh:

Top Bottom