Sold: LWB home built Recumbent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fixedfixer

Veteran
I built this about seven years ago and have ridden about 500 miles on it. I realised the fun was in building the bike following plans available on the Recycled Recumbent website. For the last two years she’s been gathering dust in the garage. What’s it worth? I’d be happy with £150 but ideally the buyer needs to collect from Aberdeenshire. (however PM if you have ideas for meeting up or something).

It has 18 speed, triple and a six Freewheel, Caliper brakes, schwalbe marathon tyres, windscreen, saddle bag, Mirror etc. Suit someone approx 5 foot 10 but seat slides forward and back giving some adjustment for riders either side of that.

32AA16F9-97E1-4802-A69C-8B327D61A4BB.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
fixedfixer

fixedfixer

Veteran
Any interest before I break it for parts?

OP
OP
fixedfixer

fixedfixer

Veteran
There is a second frame too, that one is unfinished but has disc brakes and under seat steering. Shame I've not got the time for doing the bike building. Too many other projects and of course cycling. Cheers 4311DA83-954A-4E68-BE76-C64C95A47B35.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
fixedfixer

fixedfixer

Veteran
I avoid Ebay and PayPal. Guess Gumtree might be an option or might give this forum a shout next time we visit family in Nottinghamshire.

OP
OP
fixedfixer

fixedfixer

Veteran
One her way to a new home next month hopefully. Thanks for looking. :okay:

Top Bottom