*SOLD* Lynskey Viale Titanium Disc Audax/Touring Frame (Medium) + Lynskey Endurance Carbon Disc Fork - £750

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

olivertomberry

I'm reluctantly selling my Lynskey Viale titanium frame. Size is Medium, effective top tube 55cm. Full geometry specs here: https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/lynskey-viale-disc-2018/

Incredible lightweight road/audax/touring frame, made in Tennessee by arguably the finest titanium frame maker in the US. Weighs in at just over 1.5kg for the frame. The raw titanium finish will literally last forever - all you need to do is buff it up with a scotchbrite pad and you’re left with a pristine finish.

Comes with the matching disc specific Lynskey Endurance carbon road fork. Steerer cut to 23.5cm - have been running with 40mm of spacers, so there’s still plenty left if you want to trim it down further. I asked for the frame to be supplied without decals because I wanted a minimal finish, but I have the set of decals in black and white so you can apply them if you wish.

Also included is the installed FSA Orbit headset with the split crown race already installed on the fork.

This was bought for my dream bike build project in 2018 and has been ridden very lightly since (road only), but unfortunately changed circumstances now mean I have to reluctantly put it up for sale.

Gutted to see it go - Lynskey no longer make the frame so it’s a bit of a collector’s item too. I believe Lynskey offer a lifetime warranty on the frames too, so this really is a bike for life...

Asking £750 for the combined frame and fork, including postage to anywhere in the UK.

Send over any Qs and I'll do my best to answer.

Manufacturer's Info

This Vialé Titanium Frame has been inspired by a region in Northwest Italy and is made from Lynskey's optimized titanium tubing and genuine unrivaled handmade US construction. It features a generous tire clearance for up to 30C tires, rear rack mount so you can ride the open roads with your essentials, work clothes or groceries safely stored and mudguard mounts to help keep you dry and mud-free from spray.

Features:

• Rack and mudguard mounts

• Recommended Fork: Lynskey Endurance

• Headset Recommended: 1-1/8" external cups

• Disc brake specific with 135mm spacing

• Head Tube Design: 1-1/8" straight steerer fork only - (recommended headset: Cane Creek 110 EC34)

• Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm standard English

• Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm

• Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 31.8mm

• Wheel Size: 700c

• Max Tyre Width: 30C

• Dropouts: With replaceable aluminium hanger for 9mm quick release

• Rear Spacing: 135mm with 9mm quick release

• Brake Type: Mechanical or hydraulic disc

Specifications:

• Colour: Industrial Mill

• Size: Medium

• Frame Size: 55cm (21.75")

• Material: Titanium

JAV_4285.jpg

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.29.53.png

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.31.48.png Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.30.07.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.30.07.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.30.07.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.31.06.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 08.31.06.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 2

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Wow. If I didn't have two Ti bikes already I would have that off you in an instant. Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom