[SOLD] Marin Fairfax ALP hybrid - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badger1

Veteran
For sale is my Marin Fairfax ALP hybrid. In excellent condition, bought in 2010 and covered 550 miles.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn65/PeteMcB_photos/Various2/IMG_2896.jpg

Never had a problem with it but I now want to move onto a road bike. Here is a stock picture (i will get some other photos up once I've given it a clean).

It says 19" on the frame but not sure what that's measuring but as a guide I'm 5'9 and it fits me perfectly, I would think 5'6 - 5'10 would be the ideal.

I've put on some Shimano PD-M324 SPD MTB Pedals (SPD on one side, flat on the other), but apart from that its the standard spec (spec can be found here http://www.thebikelist.co.uk/marin/fairfax-2009. The original pedals will be included. I also think I've got some spare inner tubes so happy to include those as well. There is a bike computer attached and happy to include that.

Price £300! Now £270!

I'm based in Bristol and would be happy to meet up within a reasonable distance. I don't really want to post but I do know a courier who may be able to help but the cost would need to be sorted out by the buyer (I can get a quote if needed).

Any questions please give me a shout.

Pete

Berties

Fast and careful!
theese are nice bikes for the money I bought a updated one for the wife with the carbon forks,this will be good commute ride for some one and a great lesiure ride,best of luck with the sale:bicycle:

OP
OP
Badger1

Badger1

Veteran
Berties - thanks very much - I think I
may have linked to an old model spec as this does have the carbon forks!!

Linford

I had one as well (06 model I think). Nice bike as hybrids go. I loaned mine for a couple of months last year to someone who rode from Glos to Paris to raise money for the British Legion, and he was about 6'4 and weight about 19 stone (when he set off - and aobut 15 when he got there :laugh: )

OP
OP
Badger1

Badger1

Veteran
badger i sent you a pm re this earlier in week asking for pics as interested , but no pics yet !

Biggs682 - I didn't receive it. Can you send again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom