[SOLD] Mavic CXP22 wheelset

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by Dangermouse, 18 Aug 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These wheels are now for sale as I am getting some better wheels, these are ideal training or winter wheels.
    Black rims with anodised black spokes and hubs, 7,8,9 and 10 speed Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub

These can be classed as new having only done 6.9 mile and not even got any braking marks on the rims,well nothing that could be classed as a braking mark, but s/h price £85 delivered.

For sale elsewhere, not ebay...yet

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0736.jpg

2. If these are overpriced please say so:thumbsup:

3. Nearly there

Nearly there Über Member

Why don't you just keep them as a spare wheelset? you never know when you could need them.

4. I have spent so much over the last 2 weeks I need to pull a little back in, I wont be bothered if they dont sell as they will come in handy during winter but I would rather let them go to someone who needs some cheap wheels.

5. Reduction to £75 delivered and I think thats a bargain........remember I dont mind delivering these so long as you are not too far away and you go halfs on fuel cost

6. bigjim

bigjim Guru

Confused. Is that delivered as in posted?

7. So long as its in UK thats delivered as in posted mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice