[SOLD] - mega bright lights. hope district rear & hope vision 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
i'm swapping over to hub dynamo lighting for my bikes so my lights are up for sale.
hope vision 4 and hope district plus battery and splitter, ie, 1 power pack powers both lights, these lights are amazingly bright. they are scuffed from use but the rear is less than a year old, the front was serviced by hope earlier this year and the battery was replaced under warranty (the original was 3 years old, excellent service)

rear linky

front linky

cost £390 all in

sell £150 inc p&p to uk.

Yes please. YHPM.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'd like to confirm the brightness of that rear light - Shaun took a wrong turn on a forum ride and I could see it flashing from a distance of over 1 mile as he rode away, and that was in bright sunshine!

It has a very eye-catching 'burst mode' - kind of flash-flash-flash-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl---------flash-flash-flash-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl---------flash-flash-flash-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl---------flash-flash-flash-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl-fl---------

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If fozy isn't interested, are you interested in selling the rear just by it's self? And would it come with a battery pack?

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Sorry fozy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom