[SOLD] Merida Scultura Comp 905-Di2 M/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigTam

Über Member
For sale, Merida Scultura Comp 905-Di2, size M/L, spec on link.

http://www.merida-bikes.com/en_gb/bike/2013/215/Road_Fitness/Scultura Comp 905-Di2

This bike has covered less the 200 miles and is as new, the actual frame was replaced by Merida, under warranty and has never been ridden, the running gear etc. is 2102 spec, the frame 2013.

I am selling because I injured my hip last year, shortly after purchasing the bike and even after an op, I am still not able to ride.

The bike will come with the Shimano Di2 diagnostics tool (imported from the States, around £240), Merida carbon water bottle cage (£25), Ultegra pedals (£70) and brand new Rubbino pro slick tyres (£40).

I am "5 "10, the bike will fit up to around "6 "2, I will package and post for the price asked.

I am looking for £1600 for the full package, no offers, that is half the retail value and the same as an Ultegra Di2 group set.

TITP2013064_zps5188f098.jpg

OP
OP
BigTam

BigTam

Über Member
I have had a couple of offers, despite stating that it was a fixed price, £1500 and no offers please.

vickster

Legendary Member
Your initial post says £1600, no offers, subsequently you say £1500. You may wish to amend one or t'other :smile:

Before any interested parties ask it would be worth you measuring the frame in the usual way.

I'm only mentioning this as Merida list sizes as 50, 52, 54, 56cm as opposed to S, M, L etc.

Good luck with the sale. I've posted it on a Facebook cycling group for you as well, (hope you don't mind).

OP
OP
BigTam

BigTam

Über Member
Other than my physical issues, I now have a pressing financial matter too :sad:, so with this in mind, I am willing to reduce price to best offer over £1250, leave on here for a few days before putting in on eBay, rather someone off here got a real bargain.

£1250 for a full carbon, Ultegra Di2 bike, that has hardly turned a wheel, must be the steal of the century :whistle:

OP
OP
BigTam

BigTam

Über Member
Was on eBay, but deal never went through, time waster, so still for sale, best offer around the £1250 mark, has to be one of the best deals around. (IMHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom