[SOLD] My winter hack for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Firstly pics to follow but there are some in The Gallery but theres a few changes since then.Its a large 25" frame,i believe,rides extremeley well and is very fast,.Brand new cinnelli 440mm drop bars,cinnelli white cork tape,Shimano bar mounted thumb shifters,Raceface 135mm stem,(bike has been converted to ahead),all new bearings a few months ago,it has a strange eliptical crank which is kind of oval and is designed to alleviate the dead spot when the pedals are at 6 and 12 o'clock,strappy in pedals(straps not shown in pics)the mach 3 wired comp is included,recent new tyres.Where its been my winter hack the frame needs re-painting now,its was freshly painted just before i got it but i've been using trailers etc with it so the paint has been worn away in places.Was going to keep it but just dont have room for the amount of bikes we have.
Located Bedford but local ish delivery is available for cost of fuel or if you arrange a courier i'm sure my lbs will give me a box.
£85.00
winterhack001.jpg
winterhack002.jpg
winterhack003.jpg
winterhack005.jpg
winterhack004.jpg
winterhack006.jpg

Yes please!! Deffo. Look no further.YHPM etc.

Its a nice bike and I'm sorely tempted but I already have five road bikes and its difficult to justify 5+1.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
The frame is a good 25",will check tomorrow for sure,i'm 6ft3 and with the seat height shown in the pic is fine for me, the chap that was interested has'nt seen he's friend yet and its been a week now so i really need to make some room,one of my daughters has returned home and is wanting a mountain bike and we just have no more room for a 9th bike in the family so cant really wait around much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom